Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh Bureaucracy...

Formatting is messed up. Sorry, tried to fix it for 10 minutes, it didn't work, so I am going to bed.


How you drive me nuts and stress me out. I have to go register with the police, and I have no idea how to get there. Frustrating! Figuring out the transit system is also a bit of a challenge, there are just so many options.
I am really setting a goal of being asleep before 1 am, so far thats only happened my first night when I got off the plane. I am on California time, and California eating time. My poor stomach is confused. I'd like to get this all straitened out before classes start.
Anyhow, today was mellow, everything is closed on Sundays, so I slept in and then went for a brisk 
walk to get the blood moving and so I could feel like I actually got something accomplished today. On my back I think I was hit on by some old Norwegian guys, but I am not really sure. It is very irritating to
not speak the language.
Here are some pictures from my walk:
Me, almost ready for walk

Holy shit birds live in this?!

A nice nest-egg of snow


No comments:

Post a Comment