Monday, March 29, 2010

Scottish Edition...

For our purposes, imagine bagpipe music playing in the background.
I am in Inverness right now, got here this morning. So far, I love it. My hostel is weird. It has an awesome kitchen, but the shower is confounding and the room situation is strange. I get the feeling that people have been living here a long time.
Inverness is very pretty, but I love Edinburgh. I think I could happily live there. I was so... refreshed, relieved, happy,  and peaceful while I was there it made it hard to leave. It is going to be hard going back to Oslo. While I enjoy Oslo, it does not feel like home; Edinburgh does. So my grammar and spelling is probably not the best right now, I have just finished a bit of wine. Thats right, wine is an affordable price here. No wonder I like it.
A few of my favorites:


1 comment: